The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Reducing the impact of the Night Time Economy on local communities
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremism
Plus we have two cross cutting themes of:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- CSNB Annual General Meeting followed by a conversation on Sexual Violence and Domestic Violence: You are invited to the CSNB AGM that will be taking place on Wednesday 22 November, 7.00 pm, in the Council Chamber, Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, London NW1H 9JE. Following the AGM Caitriona Scanlan, Camden Council’s Risk Reductions Manager and a senior officer from Camden Police will be leading a conversation on Sexual Violence and Domestic Violence. Food and refreshments will be provided – EVERYONE is invited.