The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Reducing the impact of the Night Time Economy on local communities
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremism
- Consultation on the future of Community Safety delivery in Camden: Thursday 30 June, 7.00 pm, Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BD.
- Camden Safer Neighbourhood Board AGM & Volunteers Fair: Thursday 22 September, 7.00 pm, venue TBA.