The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Reducing the impact of the Night Time Economy on local communities
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremism
Plus we have two cross cutting themes of:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime consultation: You are invited to a meeting on Tuesday 19 September, 7.00 pm, at the Camden Centre, Bidborough Street, London WC1H 9AU. To save money the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime is planning to close police stations across London. The Mayor wants us to report crime online or by phone. What do YOU think about these proposals? CSNB wants to hear your views and include what you say in our official response to the MOPAC consultation. Camden and Islington Police Borough Commander, Detective Chief Superintendent Catherine Roper, will be giving a presentation outlining the proposed changes. You will then have an opportunity to ask the Borough Commander questions on the proposed changes.