The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Reducing the impact of the Night Time Economy on local communities
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremism
Plus we have two cross cutting themes of:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Tackling drugs in Camden together, Wednesday 14 March, 7.00 pm, Council Chamber, Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, London WC1H 9JE: Come and find out from the Police and Council how they are working with the Community to tackle drug dealing in the borough. Inspector Richard Berns will be leading the discussion with support from Camden Council Officers. EVERYONE is invited. Food and refreshments will be provided.