The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Reducing the impact of the Night Time Economy on local communities
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremism
Plus we have two cross cutting themes of:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Counter Terrorism ‘Stay Safe’ public meeting: You are invited to a meeting on Thursday 6 July, 7.00 – 8.00 pm at Queen’s Crescent Community Centre, 45 Ashdown Crescent, London, NW5 4QE. Derrick Lant, from Central North Borough Command Unit’s Counter Terrorism Team will be giving the Met Police’s ‘Stay Safe’ presentation on what to do in the unlikely event you get caught up in a terrorist incident. The presentation will last 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of questions and answers.