The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour (in particular that associated with street population)
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremist
- Tackling Drug related activity
- Moped Enabled Crime
Upcoming events :
- Wednesday 28 November (AGM): 7.00 pm, The Foyle Suite, The British Library, 96 Euston Road, London NW1 2DB:
- Roy Walker, Camden SNB chair, will present the Camden SNB Annual Report
- Cllr Abdul Hai and Sir Keir Starmer MP, will present the Youth Safety Taskforce Report.
- Detective Chief Superintendent Iain Raphael, Camden and Islington Borough Commander, will provide the Borough Policing Update
- Tuesday 29 January 2019
- Wednesday 27 March 2019