The CSNB designs the events we organise around the five priorities decided through the annual strategic assessment that identifies the five key greatest concerns of Camden residents. We pay particular attention to where we can encourage crime reduction, crime prevention and community engagement.
This year the priorities are:
- Tackling Domestic Violence and Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Addressing Youth Violence
- Tackling Antisocial Behaviour (in particular that associated with street population)
- ‘No Place for Hate’ – Community cohesion addressing hate crime and preventing violent extremist
- Tackling Drug related activity
- Moped Enabled Crime
Upcoming events :
- Wednesday 27 March 2019: 7.00 pm, Ort House, 126 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE
- Roy Walker, Camden SNB chair, will welcoming Camden’s new Police Borough Commander, Chief Superintendent Raj Kohli will be providing the Camden Policing Report.
- Camden Dog Hub will be giving a presentation on their activities to reduce antisocial dog ownership in the Borough and Camden Council will be providing an update on what has changed since the introduction of Dog ASBOs in 2017.